What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data stored on your computer’s hard drive when you visit a website. It allows the website to remember your preferences and actions, such as login details and navigation, for a more personalized experience. Cookies can also be used to analyze website traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
Types of cookies we use:
- Session cookies: These cookies are essential for browsing our website and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. They do not collect any personal data from your computer.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored on your computer, enabling us to understand how you use our website. We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for using our website, such as when purchasing. They cannot be turned off and do not gather information for marketing purposes.
- Performance cookies: These cookies help us monitor and improve our website’s performance by counting visits and identifying traffic sources.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember your preferences and provide enhanced features like news updates and blog comments. The information collected is anonymized.
Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies may also be used on our website by advertisers and providers of external services. We have no control over these cookies, likely to be analytical/performance or targeting cookies.
Managing cookies: You can manage your cookie preferences in your browser settings. Blocking all cookies (including essential cookies) may prevent you from accessing parts of our website.
Ready To Start Your Journey?
Now it is your turn to get started building your own Authority Website.
To help you get started, we put together a free video training that will give you all the tools and tactics you will need to get started even if you don’t have any prior experience.
Click the button below to join the training and let us show you the authority site model.